- By providing the information or using the facilities provided by this website, you have agreed and consented to the collection, storage, processing and transfer of any or all of the personal information and non personal information by us.
- To avail certain services of the site, you may be required to provide personal information like, name, mailing address, personal phone number, e-mail address, password, credit card details etc;
- You may visit the site only for browsing and may do it anonymously and you may refuse to provide the personal details, which will prevent you to carry out certain facilities our website provides.
- You may supply the personal information voluntarily.
- We may use the above mentioned information to carryout, maintain, protect and improve our current services and to develop new services.
- WE may also collect non personal information from you whenever you interact with site such as browser name, type of computer, operating system etc;
To improve the responsiveness of the sites to you, we may use “COOKIES” or
similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique,
random number as USER ID (identification). Unless you voluntarily identify
yourself we will have no way of knowing who you are even if we assign a COOKIE
to your computer.
- Our webservers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including IP address when you visit our site.
- We may use this information to deliver pages to you on request to suit your requirement, to measure the traffic to our website and let our advertisers understand the geographic positioning of you.
Link to other sites
We may use your information to improve customer service, to enhance the user
experience, to improve our site, to develop new services, to send newsletters, to
send periodic e-mails etc;
We share the sensitive personal information to any third party under the following circumstances.
When it is required by law, or by court or by any governmental agency or authority to monitor, control, prevent or investigate any crime, offenses etc;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect the data against unauthorized external violence.
- All information gathered will be gathered in our website securely in our controlled database which will be protected by encryption, firewall etc; But, how much ever the protection is, no security system is without flaws.
- Hence we cannot guarantee the security of our database; also we cannot guarantee that the information will not be intercepted while transmitting over the internet.
- The website privacy policies will be changed/updated occasionally to incorporate the necessary future changes required.
- This website and its contents are copyright to GreenOponics Agricultural Services LLC all right reserved. Any copying, reproduction and distribution of contents part or in whole is prohibited.
on [email protected]